Friday, July 22, 2011

My San Francisco Trip

If you subscribe to my YouTube channel, SophieNovaTV you will already have heard about most of my adventures in San Francisco the other weekend. To recap, I booked loads of work, shot with Kat Attack Photography for Rabid Magazine, and spent one day out shooting in the forests and streams near Menlo Park.

I wanted to post some of the images from that day here, as I won't use them all in my portfolio but I absolutely love them and wanted to share them somewhere!



















The first three images are by Paindancer Productions.

The rest are the copyright of Natural Light Studios, Inc.

Let me know your favorites :)

4 comments:

  1. It is hard to pick favorites...I like the third and the last simply because I saw them first in the small and thought they were oil paintings! Your skin makes for such high contrast and the light is so well thought out and "theatrical" that it fooled me...

    But after the first impressions, I have to say the fourth is just delightful...hell, can I pick them all? :D

    Just great photography, and a most beautiful model! Do keep it up, please! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love your work - truly beautiful! Your pale skin tone is a delight.

    ReplyDelete