Thursday, January 28, 2010

Testing...

Welcome to my new blog.

I'm very excited about keeping everyone up to date with my nonsensical scribblings. My aim here is to update regularly about shoots, publications, events etc, but also to post stuff from my everyday life that normally gets left out. Everything from travel plans, to parties, to interviews will go up here, and since I finally got a new camera for Xmas, I also intend to post plenty of pictures :)

This week is already off to a good start, I have a casting for a DID (Damsel in Distress) shoot on Friday, then on Saturday it's out to the desert for an all-day shoot with Lauren WK and Scar, for Eirik Aswang's designs, shot by Paindancer Productions. Don't want to give it all away just yet so I'll just leave you with this... if you ever thought the nurse scene from Silent Hill needed re-creating with three hot babes and some couture leather work, you're dreams are about to come true :)

No comments:

Post a Comment