Friday, January 29, 2010

Travel Update: Philly 12th-15th March

It's offical! I just booked my flight to Philadelphia, and am really looking forward to the trip.

I will be staying with Amy (Vaunt Designs) and hope to get plenty of shooting packed into my 3 day visit. We've been talking back and forth for ages, so it's going to be nice to finally meet her and work with her and Corwin.

In other news, I was asked to attend "Bound Los Angeles Rope Conference" yesterday by my good friend Jordan. I'm going to be one of the models for the rope classes, it should be a really good event. It's on the 20th of March, and anyone interested in learning rope-work, photographing it, or just networking with like-minded deviants should consider attending. More info here: Bound Los Angeles

No comments:

Post a Comment