Wednesday, March 17, 2010

Foot Fetish and High Fashion

I made my first trip to Philadelphia this weekend, starting with a painful red-eye flight that landed at 6am. I stayed with Amy and Corwin (Vaunt Designs and Corwin Prescott Photography) in their very cool school building!

First off was a 3 hour bus ride from Philly to Baltimore, where I worked with Gila Nudes and his assistant, My Other Side. We did a few concepts ranging from simple nudes to a short film piece where I writhed around in a chair wearing nothing but stockings and heels! I'll be posting the video as soon as it's edited.

I stayed overnight in Baltimore, then jumped back on the bus to shoot Vaunt's look-book and Corwin's fox project. You can see one of the images below. I felt really lucky to be asked to model her whole collection, thank you Amy!

Finally I had a wonderful shoot with Feet of Philly and Twisted Concepts on Sunday. We did some foot worship, video and stills, and Phil bound and toe-tied me! I even sat in the bath and splashed my feet around, I have to say foot fetish is one of my favourites, as I love to play with my feet and stretch and splay my toes out on camera!

On Monday I flew home and for the first time, properly felt that LA was where I really lived. It's nice to feel I belong somewhere :)

No comments:

Post a Comment