Sunday, February 14, 2010

Art's a tart


The last few days have been ridiculously busy. I worked with Natlight Studios and Michael Walker in a beautiful studio in downtown LA on Friday for about 8 hours of fine art nudes, then did anther full day with Lauren WK and a few other girls at a Bondage and Fetish Workshop on Saturday.

Shooting with a load of kinky, rubber clad girls reminded me that it's time to purchase some new latex, as there can never be enough of it in my wardrobe and I've had a few items on my wish list that now need to be a reality. Gorgeous, shiny, lubed up photo shoots can then naturally follow suit!

The red hair is proving to be rather popular, and I am certainly happier now it's a little darker and more intense. I've got lots of new ideas and inspiration for images now that I'm very excited about.

Finally, I'm going to shoot some DID work this week, the video footage will be available on clips4sale. If you want to see me struggling in bondage in my stockings and heels, I suggest you keep an eye out!

No comments:

Post a Comment