Thursday, February 18, 2010

Leather and hair

My week is going pretty amazingly. I worked with Michael Sanville on Tuesday on his coffee-table book project, we have planned further photographic exploits for the near future. His house is incredible, I keep meaning to take a photo of the view. He lives at the top of one of the hills overlooking Hollywood, it's so beautiful and serene. I keep asking him to shoot me nude on his balcony!

The next day I had a really cool shoot with Karen Hsiao. After she'd put me in one of her antique Chinese chairs and covered me in baby oil, she placed a Louis Fleischauer (AMF) leather mask on my head and the rest if going to be gallery history. Her current project will be shown in Japan, it's pretty cool to think my naked, leather-faced image will be on display on the other side of the world to be stared at and hopefully, sold.

Today was also a good day for several reasons, I sold two of my old corsets and got a package in the post from the wonderful Suicide Dreams. We'd been discussing the possibility of an orange and yellow dread-wig with bangs, and sure enough, today it arrived. I can't wait to shoot it (and the wicked little eye patch and ring that came with it), hopefully on Monday after my shoot with Victoria Vertuga and Antiseptic Fashion.

No comments:

Post a Comment