Sunday, February 7, 2010

New York Cheesecake

I was very excited to have Miss Anna Evans come to stay over the weekend. We got up to all sorts of naughtiness, including a steamy sauna girl-on-girl set, shopping for new outfits in Hollywood and clubbing in some seriously hot latex.

Besides shooting with my new favourite model, I've been enjoying life as a redhead! On Thursday, my good friend Jason Becker coloured my hair a gorgeous red/copper shade and I'm really pleased with the results. I'm going to go a little darker and more intense on Monday, as I want something with more impact, and I'm looking forward to posting new pictures and re-vamping my portfolio with my new look.

In case you were interested, these were snapped just before we headed out on Saturday, my latex leopard print girdle is by HW Design, Anna is wearing Vex.






No comments:

Post a Comment